- Editing a delivery in VL02N/VL32N leads to a pop requesting logon credentials.
- Error appears when distributed deliveries (LIKP-VLSTK = 'B') are opened in VL02N/VL32N.
- Other deliveries can be edited in VL02N/VL32N without the pop-up.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S4 HANA
VL02N, VL32N, VL239, logon credentials, pop-up, distributed delivery, LIKP-VLSTK, EWM, S4 HANA, S4, logon pop-up , KBA , LO-SPM-OUT , Outbound Process , LO-SPM-INB , Inbound Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.