- HANA Calculation views are imported in a Physical Data Model (PDM).
- Calculation view input parameters can be visualized in the XML Definition tab of the calculation view property sheet.
- Simple calculation views can be designed within PD, and variables need to be created in your HANA development tool.
- Parameters and variables should be displayed in a dedicated form to ease readability after reverse.
- It should be possible to create input parameters in a HANA Database PDM.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP HANA 1.0
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
RE, engineering, import, 815148, CR815148, CR#815148 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.