- Customer tries to use SAP Convergence from FP11 or FP12 package, but it’s not connecting to SAP Contact Center server
- In logs you find errors such as:
- LaunchPad -> Could not load file or assembly 'CLR_Wrapper, Version=7.0.6561.26231, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
- An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. at BCMStateMachine.Terminal.Login(Boolean _usePhone)
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.11
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.12
- SAP Convergence
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, convergence, cannot connect , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.