A service shopping cart in classic scenario gets transferred to the back-end system and creates directly a purchase order in MM. You observe that the purchase order validity period will be always created with the period of the shopping carts first item.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, SRMSTD, EBP, service validity date, vper_start, vper_end, end date, service end date, EKKO-KDATE, CL_BBP_BS_MAP_SC2PO, classic service item , KBA , SRM-EBP-SHP , Shopping Cart , MM-SRV , Services Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.