Understanding the content of the onpremise upgrade. Is it exactly equal to the combination of the cloud versions up to that point?
- Currently, SAP Marketing Cloud receives new updates quaterly at YY02, YY05, YYY08 and YYY11
- Example release in year 2018 are: 1802, 1805, 1808, 1811
- Currently, SAP Marketing On-premise receives an update released at YY09 plus optionally a SP at next YY02 a.k.a YY09 SP01
- Example releases in year 2017 & 2018 are: 1709 and 1709-SP01
- SAP Marketing On-premise receives yearly 2 updates as per Version Strategy & Maintenance – On Premise.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Hybris Marketing – SAP Marketing
- SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud – SAP Marketing Cloud
KBA , CEC-MKT-ITC , Installation and technical configuration , CEC-MKT-BF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.