- You import XI CONTENT (e.g. SAP SLL-NFE, SP27 XI Content SAP SLL-NFE 10.0 => SLLNFE10027_0-10008746.ZIP) in the Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) ESR.
- After import, you expect to find some new namespaces, such as "http://sap.com/xi/NFE/009", and associated objects saved in this namespace.
- However these are missing.
- However, the correct should be like below.
- You have checked KBA 1536986 How to import PI Content into the ESR & 1884466 How to resolve conflict after importing SAP pre-delivered ESR content, but this issue cannot be resolved.
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
SAP SLL-NFE, XI Content E-FILING GB, NL, HR, ESM, CRM, SRM, SNC, CIDX, EI-APPL, EA-HR, EA-RETAIL, ELSTER, FINBASIS, MDM GDS, PI BASIS, IS-OIL, ROSETTANET, SAP ABA, SRM-MDM CATALOG, STAR, SWIFT, STORE CONNECTIVITY, SLL-LEG, SLL-NFE, E-RECRUIT, SAP_APPL, namespace missing, namespace not visible, Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI, SP28, SP29 , KBA , SLL-NFE , Nota Fiscal Electronica (NFe) , BC-XI-IBD , Integration Builder - Design: Please use sub-components , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.