Following dump occurs when changing the header quantity of collective production order.
>Runtime Errors RAISE_EXCEPTION
>A RAISE statement in the program "SAPLCXOR" raised the exception condition "PROGRAM_ERROR".
>Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLCXOR" - in "TORD_READ".The main program was "SAPLCOKO1 "
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
production order, dump, collective production order, collective order, quantity, SAPLCXOR, RAISE_EXCEPTION, SAPLCXOR, LCXORF00, TORD_READ, SAPLCOKO1, TORD, process order, COR2 , KBA , PP-SFC-EXE , Order Execution , PP-PI-POR , Process Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.