- The SAP Event Stream Processor Installation Guide>Planning Your Installation > Supported Operating Systems lists SuSE (SLES) 12 SP1 as a supported operating system, but does not list SP2 or SP3.
- SuSE maintenance for SP1 and SP2 are ending at end of May 2018 and end of year 2018 respectively.
- The documentation states that "there is no claim of support for anything other than the versions listed here".
- Can SuSE SP2 or SP3 be used and be supported?
- SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1
- Linux on AMD/Intel x86_64
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1
streaming, processing, OS, , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.