What is it?
- We have added a total compensation planning template which provides planners with a view into total cash compensation for improved decision making.
- This simplifies configuration of salary, stock and bonus (variable pay) into one plan template with a consolidated set of admin tools increasing admin efficiency.
Why is this important?
- Provides the optimal landscape to easily review employees’ entire financial reward – both monetary and stock-based.
- Provides easier administration with combined set of compensation and variable pay admin tools.
- Makes it easier to see total compensation amount without running multiple reports from multiple areas.
- Variable Pay
**All images from demo instances**
SuccessFactors Variable Pay
- SuccessFactors Compensation
total compensation, variable pay total compensation, compensation total compensation, total plan , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.