- Using 'X' Named User licenses and '0' Concurrent User Licenses
- Receiving Error : All the named user sessions for <USER> are currently in use. Release an existing session and try again. (FWB 00094)
- Observe that there is no session generated for the user in Central Management Console (CMC) > Sessions.
- The session count in different areas of CMC show a similar value :
Sessions >> Number of sessions consumed by Concurrent Users.
Servers >> Central Management Server >> Metrics >> Number of Sessions Established by Concurrent Users.
Settings >> Concurrent user Log on.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI)
BI 4.x login error (FWB 00094) license sessions count metrics named concurrent promotion promote create user recreate property bag corrupted , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.