- There is an unexpected behaviour of the transaction PFCG poping out a message error indicating a sync failure between catalog and role
- Users have checked and believe that everything is correctly configured on the frontend, backend system and also on Fiori designer
- Some screenshots which shows issue:
- Message Error:
PFCG Node should be deleted
The node does not have a valid application
The reason could be that the Catalog was deleted or the Catalog is without
Target Mappings. Please check the Catalog and if necessary delete this Node.
- Catalog does not show any object on PFCG role, even though it was correctly configured on Fiori Designer
SAP NetWeaver AS for ABAP 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver AS for ABAP 7.51
"PFCG Node should be deleted","The node does not have a valid application","Fiori Catalog","PFCG Role","UI2/FT_BOM_GET_SERV_BY_BSP" , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.