When running a UI5 app that consumes OData in WebIDE environment:
- the $metadata request fails with a 500 status code
- upon inspection, the response data contains the error "HTTP Status 500 - Received an invalid HTTP response from host https://<server>:<port>. Reason: The target server failed to respond
- no errors appear in transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on the NetWeaver Gateway
- no dumps appear in transaction ST22 on the NetWeaver Gateway
- NetWeaver Gateway
- OData access through WebDispatcher
- WebIDE destination defined using a Proxy Type of Internet
KBA , CA-UI5-COR , SAP UI5 Core and Runtime , OPU-GW-COR , Gateway Framework , CA-WDE-RUN , Runtime of applications , BC-CST-WDP , Web Dispatcher , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.