You have defined an XCM application configuration for "ipc" and set it as active. When product configuration functionality is used, there is an error message in the configuration user interface:
com.sap.isa.core.FrameworkException: The [XCM application configuration]='appconfigname' does not exist. Check XCM configuration.
(appconfigname is the name of the invoked application configuration).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KBA , CRM-BF-CFG , Product Configuration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.