- The objective is to save machine data into SAP HANA, by connecting the SAP Plant Connectivity (PCo) with SAP Smart Data Streaming (SDS) / SAP Streaming Analytics.
- The PCo component documents the use of the Data Streaming Destination System (target system).
- Which input adapter is to be used in SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) or SAP Smart Data Streaming (SDS) or SAP Streaming Analytics so that PCo is able to connect to any of those destinations?
- SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming 1.0
- SAP HANA Streaming Analytics 2.0
- SAP Event Stream Processor
- SAP Plant Connectivity
stream, processing, processor, sds, esp , KBA , HAN-SDS , SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , MFG-PCO , SAP Plant Connectivity , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.