- Export data to CSV file
- View Data on a table in Information Steward and export to CSV
- Chinese characters are corrupted in the exported CSV file
- Unicode data is not displayed properly in exported file
- Foregin character sets are jumbled when downloaded to CSV format
- View Data works successfully
- Export to Excel works as expected
SAP Information Steward 4.2 - Data Insight
IS-DI, IS, DI, Chinese, Japanese, Kanji, can't, unable, cannot, output , KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.