- A customer has configured an Recurring ACH Batches for PPD Credit Payments with 2 days lead time, with effective dates on a Thursday
- The initial instance of the recurring payment is processed correctly with 2 days lead time
- Subsequent instances are being processed with 4 Business Days lead time instead of the expected 2 days leadtime
- For Example:
- With 2 days lead time, a payment effective on a Thursday should be processed on a Tuesday (adjusted for intervening process holidays)
- However, in this situation, all instances of the recurring payment after the initial payment are processed on the Friday prior to the Thursday effective date
- This may have an impact on Funding
- This issue does not seem to be related to Same Day ACH
Sybase Online Corporate Banking 8.2 SP08
Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
Online Banking, OLB, BPW, Bill Payment Warehouse, CB, Corporate, ACH, Batch, Recurring, PPD, Lead Days, Credit , KBA , FS-OLB , SAP Online Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.