- Planning to upgrade ASE servers from version 15.5 to version 16.0.
- These ASE 15.5 servers are engaged in replicaiton using RepServer 15.2.
- Is RepSever 15.2, 15.5, 15.6 and 15.7 compatible with ASE 16.0?
- If non-compatible, would this break RepSever functionality or impact replication performance?
- SAP/Sybase Replication Server (SRS) 15.2, 15.5 and 15.6
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7 and 15.7.1
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
interoperability, availability, supported, tested , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.