- You fill the capitalization key in the investment order. The automatically created Asset under Construction (AuC) does not inherit the capitalization key, this leads to a settlement without capitalization key.
- The captitalization key is created and maintained in the investment order but is not showing in the AuC.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
CJ88 KO88 KO8G CJ8G settlement AuC Asset under construction AS02 AS03 internal order capitalization value IFRS requirements , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , IM-FA , Spec. investments , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.