- SAP Transportation Management Order-Based Transportation Requirement (OTR) and Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement (DTR) Integration with ECC.
- In customizing, the OTR/DTR type is maintained to use an external Number Range Interval.
- Inbound XML message IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In from ECC fails with error message:
"External number ranges are not allowed" (/BOFU/COMMON_MSG031)
- Does TM support external number ranges for OTR/DTR?
- For example, you want to sync the OTR or DTR number with a number in the ECC, such as the Sales Order or Delivery Number.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.0
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.2
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5
External number ranges are not allowed tm, /BUFU/COMMON_MSG 031,
031(/BOFU/COMMON_MSG) otr dtr fu sproxy sxi_monitor xml fail error stop stuck , KBA , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-ERP-TR-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-ERP , ERP Logistics Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.