- Microsoft Outlook is open and a .msg file is downloaded to the system.
- On the second time when you try to download the same .msg file, the system displays error saying "File <folder name>\xxxx.msg" cannot be created.
- Message no 26172 is displayed.
- In SLG1 transaction, the display log shows "An error occured when calling module SCMS_DOC_READ_FILES. "Error when downloading file: <folder name>\xxxx.msg
- The error message occurs only when Outlook is open and only during the second time when trying to create the file.
SAP GUI for Windows
Outlook,.msg,SAP GUI,26172,SCMS_DOC_READ_FILES,File cannot be created,Error when downloading file,CV04N , KBA , BC-FES-GUI , Graphical User Interface , BC-FES-CTL , SAP GUI for Windows Controls , BC-SRV-KPR , Knowledge Provider , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.