- Replication could be configured to replicate the SQL Statements rather than the data modified by the Statements. (SQLDML).
- There are multiple restrictions which can prevent SQL Statement Replication. Limitations are described in :
- If SQL query is rejected for Statement Replication, then Replication Server switch back to the normal row by row replication to replicate data.
- For complex query, it could be very difficult to diagnose the reason why the query was rejected.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
SQLDML, replicate query, SQL replication, SQL Statement Replication , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.