- You are using Fiori Launchpad on Portal (FLP@EP)
- After deploying a SAPUI5 Application to the NetWeaver AS Java using NWDS or NWDI as a Web DC, the application will be deployed using an Alias on the application server (e.g: ./com.mysapui5app)
- When this URL is added to a SAPUI5 App Integrator iView, the URL is made invalid as the following path will get appended when accessing via the Fiori Framework Page: /com.sap.portal.resourcerepository/repo/fioriApplications
For example: http://<host>:<port>/irj/portal/com.sap.portal.resourcerepository/repo/fioriApplications/com.mysapui5app
- The SAPUI5 App will not load as the URL is not correct
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.31 and higher releases
- Enterprise Portal
FLP@EP, wrr, web, resource, repository, resources, deployment, deploying, development, component, alias,ui5, iview, iviews, ide, netweaver, developer, studio, infrastructure, flp, fiori, launchpad, ffp , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.