- There is an issue with users trying to access the Fiori Launchpad from SAP external portals
- When accessing the Fiori Launchpad ("My Launchpad") tab from the external SAP Enterprise portal, users cannot access the Fiori Launchpad initially
- The users get a "this page can't be displayed" error in IE11
- Or an unhappy face "the connection was reset" error in Google Chrome
- At this point, if the user hits the browser's refresh key, then the Fiori Launchpad loads good or ok
- Once the user has access to the Launchpad, the user will have no issues being able to access the launchpad again during the same session
- The business unit would like to fix this initial error so that the admin team do not need to have to instruct users to hit refresh all the time as a workaround
- Users and business unit cleared the browsers and UI5 caches and seeing the same issue
- When tracing via an HTTP watch trace, an error "ERROR_INTERNET_CONNECTION_RESET" is logged when connection dies with the "This page cannot can't be displayed"
- HWL file HW3001 - The request returned an HTTP status code failure or caused an internal browser error. Failing request may prevent a web page functioning correctly and caused performance problem
- Error only occurs when the external portal system is accessed through F5 - Reverse Proxy
- F5 Reverse Proxy
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway 7.40
"SAP Portal fails with Fiori Launchpad","Fiori Launchpad requires a refresh to work","Fiori Browser refresh","IE This page can't be displayed Fiori","My Fiori Launchpad Connection reset","users cannot access portal to Fiori", "F5 IRule Fiori", "Chrome The connection was reset Fiori Launchpad" , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.