- You have set up SAP Catalog code profiles within Customizing. (Transaction SPRO)
- You have assigned a Reference Object (Equipment or Functional Location) to a Notification (Transaction IW21/IW22/IW23)
- The catalog code groups for the assigned Reference Object are displayed within the notification's options.
- However, some of the catalog code groups have not been set up within the assigned Reference Object catalog code profile. (E.G. Item - Object Part, Problem Code, Cause Code)
- The options for these catalog/menus revert back to showing the complete list.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IW21, IW22, IW23, SPRO, Catalog, Profile, Codes, Code group, Menu, Drop, Down, Equipment, Functional Location, VIQMFE, OTEIL, FECOD, URCOD, RIWO02, RBNR, ITOB, RBNR, Problems, Causes, Tasks, Activities, Activities (PM), Object parts, V_TQ80_C, MAKAT, MFKAT, OTKAT , KBA , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , PM-EQM-EQ , Equipment , PM-EQM-FL , Functional Locations , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.