Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Serial number managed stock needs to be posted from Unrestricted to Blocked stock in quality notification using function 'Transfer Post. Unrestr.->Blckd' in the action box.
When 'Transfer Post. Unrestr.->Blckd' is clicked in the action box, following symptoms can occur:
- Stock will be posted to Blocked stock, but serial number cannot be selected.
- Stock posting cannot be carried out, because error message "Maintain serial numbers for total quantity" (message number: M7175) is raised.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-QN, quality notification, serial number, unrestricted, blocked, action box, QM01, QM02, M7175, QMLR_FREE_TO_BLOCKED_STOCK, QMLR_FREE_TO_BLOCKED_STOCK_ST2, Qualitätsmeldung, Serialnummer, Umbuchen Frei an Gesperrt, Aktivität , KBA , QM-QN , Quality Notifications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.