- ASE startup hangs when engine online at module ueonline. No further response.
- ASE is running under process mode.
- The configured ASE engine number is much less than the physical CPU number.
- On OS level, the engine process does not exist. (e.g. you see ASE startup stuck during engine 24 online and the OS process of engine 24 is not generated)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP136
CR814095, CR#814095, 814095, ASE hung, engine online, ueonline , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.