Application Error: fingerprint=9ded56451c7a2b64d6c40276a99f0270df1b95b3 can occur under the following scenarios:
- Occurs after the final workflow approver attempts to approve a workflow
- This can happen for multiple scenarios such as manager change, adding a new employee, terminations
- Occurs when attempting to commit a change via Take Action, such as terminating an employee
- Occurs when trying to add a new employee, after selecting 'Save' or 'Submit'
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
ECT-91599, ECT-87448, fingerprint=9ded56451c7a2b64d6c40276a99f0270df1b95b3, EC, Employee Central, workflow, application error, new hire , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.