- Promotion Management Wizard (PMW) fails with the following symptoms
- Error: "Scenario failed: Promote (Live CMS to Live CMS)! GetRelatedDependenciesFailed".
- This error seems to occur on a large selection, like a Full content promotion scenario after clicking Finish and when promotion starts to run.
- This error also occurs on a large selective content scenario while calculating the dependencies or after clicking finish when promotion starts to run.
- The error may happen either a short while after promotion starts (eg: 9 minutes) or it may happen after running for many hours.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (4.2 SP5 & above)
- Promotion Management
BI, Platform, Promotion, Management, LCM, SAPBI, 41, 42, bilcm, Business Objects, bobj, life, cycle , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.