- You are trying to use Safety Time in your model:
- You have attribute SAFETYDAYSIND assigned to your planning area through the LOCATIONPRODUCT master data.
- You also have attribute as a key figure SAFETYDAYSSUPPLY assigned to your planning area through the LOCATIONPRODUCT master data.
- After running the S&OP Planning heuristic, you do not see the Safety Time settings having any affect.
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
ibp, SAFETYDAYSIND, SAFETYDAYSSUPPLY, safety, time, sop, s&op, saop, time-series-based, planning, time, series, attribute, locationproduct, planning, area , KBA , SCM-IBP-SUP , IBP Supply , SCM-IBP-SUP-OPT , IBP Supply Optimizer , SCM-IBP-SUP-ALG , IBP Algorithms , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.