- Can't check out an object from the Central repository
- Table is not marked as checked out in the Central repository
- When trying to check out object from the Central Repo an error is received but are allowed to continue:
"The object is checked out by the current repository from central repository: .(BODI-1112292)"
- Check in option is greyed out in Central Object Library
- Local repo and Central repo are out of sync
- The Central repo shows the object as checked in but the local repo shows it as checked out with a red check mark
SAP Data Services 4.2
central, local, sync, repo, repository, al_schema, BODI-1112292, 1112292, BODI, cannot, bods, ds, check-in, check-out, checkin, checkout , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.