- Facing performance problems with loading of custom developed Fiori Elements App
- There is a business requirement to have a Key Performance Index (KPI) of loading the custom Object Page via direct link in 3sec
- For now, it seems that the Fiori Launchpad environment needs at least 3sec to get started (This prevents the customization in attaining the needed business requirement)
- What other options are available to optimize the loading time of FLP?
- Loading of a Fiori application normally in a network trace or Chrome debugger network analysis starts with manifest.json file, everything above the network trace is the Fiori Launchpad (FLP) startup part
- The application will be for a non-English speaking nation (ex: Chinese or Russian or countries that have special characters)
- The infrustructure: Browser -> WebDispatcher -> Front End Server (FES) ICM -> NetWeaver Gateway (GW) -> BackEnd Server (BES) - All are located in one Data Center
- Chrome browser
- SAPUI 7.52 (SP02)
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway 7.51 (SP03)
"Startup Fiori Launchpad","Fiori Launchpad FLP starts really slow","Fiori Launchpad performance","Non-English language performance Fiori","Fiori Russian","Fiori slow with non-English","How to speed up Fiori startup","Fiori Launchpad takes over 5 seconds to load" , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , SAP Fiori Launchpad End User UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.