- A user status is not triggering a business transaction for a Maintenance Order.
- The business transaction has been set as the "Next Action" within the specific user status.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IW32, IW31, Status, Release, System, User Status, BS02, Next Action, Set, RBSVA, SETST , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , CS-SE , Service Execution , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.