- In a Master Recipe scenario, you intend to use a Generated Setup Matrix to dynamically calculate the setup time during scheduling in PP/DS
- After PDS transfer, you notice that the Setup Phase was created with Activity Type = P (Produce) instead of S (Setup) and that flag "Setup Group from Char. Value Assignment" is not set
- Due to this, setup groups are not assigned to the activities during order creation and the Setup Matrix is ignored
- SAP Supply Chain Management Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Production Data Structure (SCM-APO-MD-PDS)
GROUP_ID, ITEM_ID, CHAR_SETUP, IS_SETUP, dummy resource , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-INT-MD-PDS , Production Data Structure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.