- You want to create a Sales Order and FSCM Credit Management (Financial Supply Chain Management) is active and causing the Sales Order to be credit blocked.
- For business or other reasons, you do not want the Sales Order credit blocked.
- You are unsure how to disable the FSCM credit check.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
OVA8, Credit Block, Automatic Credit Check, Management, Credit Control Area, CCAr, Risk Category, Risk Cat., Credit Group, CG , KBA , ov08 , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , SD-SLS , Sales , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.