- SAP Transportation Management with Integration of ERP Orders.
- An ERP Order is created with PO Number written in lower-case or mixed-case characters.
- The Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR) document Customer PO Number has the characters converted to upper case.
- The PO Number case is not preserved.
- SAP Transportation Management 8.x
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
SO, PO, Sales Order, Purchase Order, OTR, TM, ERP, /SCMTMS/CL_TRQ_ICPY_TRQ_REQSRV BUILD_ROOT_CHG_TAB, /SCMTMS/CL_TRQ_INBOUND_SRV convert_btd_id, BuyerOriginBusinessTransactionReference, buyorig_btd_id, Buyer Original Business Transaction Reference, BTD , KBA , TM-ERP-TR-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-ERP-TR , Transportation Requirement , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.