Business Rules with IF conditions are no longer triggering in the Hire Wizards (Add New Employee and Add Contingent Worker).
- Rules with no IF condition (always true rules) trigger as normal.
- Employee Central – Dependents
- Employee Central – Manage Business Configuration
- Employee Central - Contingent Worker
- Employee Central - Personal Information
- Employee Central - Biographical Information
- Employee Central - Job Information
ECT-96897 ,not triggering, employee, person type, dependent, contingent worker, contingent, dependents, not working, ECT-95660, dependent data model, contingent worker data model, data model, ui, Manage Business Configuration , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , LOD-SF-EC-CWF , Contingent Workforce , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , BCUI & DM Config(XML) , LOD-SF-EC-DPD , Dependents Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.