The column names are not displayed fully when the documents are accessed through WD ABAP UI. The ending part is cut off by its corresponding column.
Below is a screenshot using Part Appraisal column as an example.
This symptom may happen for any column that has a comparatively long column name.
For columns of part appraisers, like Part Appraisal (PAPP) etc., the part appraiser's name will be added in brackets after 'Part Appraisal' in order to identify which part appraisal is given by which part appraiser, so you may have a better change of experiencing this symptom with Part Appraisal columns, Importance Part Appraisal (PWGT) columns, and any other (customized) columns with long names.
"Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
papp, cover, truncation, pwgt, hcm_hap_ci_1 , KBA , PA-PD-PM , Objective Setting and Appraisals , PA-PD , Personnel Development , PA-PD-AP , Appraisal Systems , PA-PD-DP , Development Plans , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.