- Using S4HANA 1610 on-premise to create Custom Analytical queries using the Fiori App Query Design - Custom Analytical Apps
- Reference the app in the Fiori App Library (Custom Analytical App F1572)
- The users are able to create a custom analytical query, save and activate but when the users click preview the following error shows up:
- There is an error without any description (Failed to load UI5 component with properties)
- When the user uses the Chrome debugger or browser tools (F12), it mentions about a template 0ANALYSIS (See picture above)
- Does the user have to download this template from tcode RSOR under More Types - Analysis Applications
- But the template does not come up in the list
- How can this template be installed?
- Based on research online, there is a past documented solution to get this resolved and it is under: https://blogs.sap.com/2016/02/04/solution-for-0analysis-issue-while-trying-to-access-open-in-design-studio-option-of-s4hana-cds-views/
- This document or blog claims that if you get this error, you need to just install the 0ANALYSIS template to fix
- With the statement above, where is this 0ANALYSIS template to be activated/installed?
SAP Hana Studio 2
SAP Hana Database 2.0 (SP010)
SAP Hana Smart Data Access 2.0 (SP000)
SAP Hana Plaform Edition 2.0
- SAP UI5 1.44.13
"0ANALYSIS", "DESIGN STUDIO 0ANALYSIS","SAP UI 1.44 Query Design","Custom Query Design","Custom Analytical App F1572 failure","Fail to run Custom Analytical App","0ANALYSIS missing" , KBA , BI-RA-AD-EA , Embedded Analytics for S/4 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.