- You are using SAP Contact Center integrated to SAP CRM
- ICI e-mail messages go through OII "Online Integration Interface"
- E-mails which have file attachments images encoded in base64 but with mime Content-Type property set as 'null' are not being store properly in CRM
- CRM MIME repository stores the file as an attachment for business object and the attachment if retrieved using the "cl_crm_mcm_mail_ic_attachment=>get_file_content method"
- This occurs even with the correct file extension (for example .jpg, jpeg or png)
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
CRM, Customer Relationship Management, Contact Center 7.0 SP07, Integration, Telephony, ICI, CCtr, CRM-CCI, CCI, SCC, CRM-IC-CHA-TEL, BCM, Business Communication Management, Support Pack 7.0, MIME, Content-Type: null; cl_crm_documents=>create_with_table method, cl_crm_mcm_mail_ic_attachment=>get_file_content method; MIME repository, attachment , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-BF-COM , Content Management , CRM-BF-ML , Email Management , CRM-IC-CHA , Communication Channels , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.