When deleting or updating an existing MIC from the Reference Operation Set with a future Key Date. The changes are performed immediately and not at the date it was scheduled for in the Key date field.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
QP12, Future Key date, MIC, RC271-STTAG, QA01, QE51N, Characteristics, ROS, RC271-AENNR , KBA , QM-PT-IP , Inspection Planning , LO-ECH , Engineering Change Management , PP-BD-RTG , Routing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.