Users in Non-Administrator groups are unable to view Version Management application in CMC
- Access to CMC tab is granted
- Users in Administrators group are able to view Version Management application
- Users with "Full Control" access role for Version Management application User Security rights can view application
- Custom granular permissions for Version Management Application provided
- Version Management - Allow Checkin
- Version Management - Allow Create Copy
- Version Management - View and Version Report Objects
- Version Management - Allow Get Revision
- User receives following error:
Sorry, Promotion management application is unable to process your request.
The error from the server is: The object with ID <Version Management CUID> does not exist in the CMS or you do not have the right to access it (FWM 02020)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
bi bip boe bobj 40 4.0 4.1 41 4.2 42 4x version management versionmanagement cmc tab access control security right view permissions permission non-admin nonadmin , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.