- Errors while trying to download software
- Error while manually downloading software in Launchpad
- Error downloading software from Download Basket in Launchpad
- Unauthorized error even though my S-User ID has Software Download authorization
- Repeated Login Prompts in Launchpad for https://origin.softwaredownloads.sap.com/
- Unable to access Related Info links for software package
- Select download package link and receive error
- Error: Direct download not allowed
- Error: The Download Object X is not visible for User X.
- Authorization errors for download package when selecting links for Info, Content Info, SAP Notes & Side Effects
- ERROR: You are not authorized to use this application. To download software, you must have the Software Download authorization. To request it, please contact an user administrator in your company.
- ERROR: User cannot be authenticated. To use the software download application, you need to have a valid S-user ID, which can be generated by a user administrator in your company. An administrator can also assign the required Download Software authorization to the ID. If you don't know your user administrators, contact your local SAP Support Center
- ERROR: A download error has occurred
- ERROR: The server origin.softwaredownloads.sap is asking for your user name and password. The serverreports that it is from (null)
- ERROR: A download error has occurred Please try again. If error still persists, please report an incident under component XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC. Incident ID: [nnnanann-annn-nnnn-anna-nnaanannnnna]
SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Software Download application https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/softwarecenter
origin.softwaredownloads.sap, authentication, User Cannot be Authenticated, Launchpad, Software Donwloads , download basket , info links , authorization errors , logging in , repeated login prompts , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC , SAP Support Portal - Software Distribution Center , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.