- While configuring BI Platform for Universes in Lumira Designer, user cannot add Adaptive Connectivity Service to APS on Lumira node
- When this service is selected to 'Apply', it gives an error, The Argument has an invalid value xxxx (FWM 02024)
- Intermittently, the error message changes to "The edge between objects 930012 and 932 does not exist"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Platform 4.2
- Windows Operating System
- Linux/Unix Operating System
4.1, 4.2, APS, connectivity, invalid, argument, FWM 02024, service, Lumira , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-LUM-SRV-DEP , Lumira Server BI Platform installation, deployment , BI-LUM-SRV-ADM , Lumira Server BI Platform Admin, Auth, Security , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.