- Connect (10060: WSATIMEDOUT: Connection timed out)
- Unable to open SAP Gui on System "<SAPROUTER STRING> SNC_PARTNERMAME="<string>"
- This file camefrom another computer and might be blocked to protect this computer.
- Logs show this error: SapGuiCtrl : An error occured while adding the session change handler:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x00000279): Error description not available at System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(String memberName,BindingFlags flags, Object target, Int32 aWrapperTypes, MessageData&msgData) at SAPFEWSELib.ISapSessionTarget.set_Record(Boolean )at GuiScripting.SapGuiCtrl.AddSessionChangeHandler(GuiSessionguiSession)
- When trying to record a Component-Based Test Autmation (CBTA) Script the logon to the System Under Test (SUT) takes place and the CBTA recording wizard launches, but the message "Cannot start Recording" is displayed, and the only option is to cancel.
- The generic message "Unable to record" is displayed when starting the recording Wizard
- ST-PI Version not sufficient for future SCMON TBOMs: Minimum required Version: '2008_1_700 with SP14' or '740 with SP04'
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- SAP SOlution Mnaager 7.1
SOLMAN CBTA Recording wizard recorded can't unable problems recording component based issues troubleshoot t/s , KBA , SV-SMG-TWB-CBT , Component-based Test Automation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.