- Our SAP Basis have concerns about decrease in performance of the system due to the rapid growth of data in Revenue Accounting system . There are many tables that grow very fast like FARR_D_POSTING,FARR_D_DEFITEM,FARR_D_FULFILLMT,FARR_D_RECON_KEY,FARR_D_INVOICE,FARR_D_CONTRACT.
- Do you have any documentation on how we can deal with this high amount of data in Revenue Accounting ?
- Revenue Accounting (RA).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA.
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.0 ; SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.1 ; SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.2 ; SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting 1.3
archive, increase, decrease, size, sizing, huge data, table size, growing, database, db , KBA , FI-RA , Revenue Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.