- You are configuring SAML on HANA XSA with Microsoft Azure IDP (Identity Provider).
- Currently, the only attribute allowed is “Groups” which is By-Design
- This is documentated in the online help at SAML Identity Providers Details in XS Advanced
- You would like to get details on this topic.
- SAP HANA Extended Application Services, Advanced Model
- Identity Provider (IdP)
XSA, XS Advanced, SAML, IDP, Microsoft Azure, Azure, Azure IDP, Microsoft Azure IDP, Groups, Groups Attribute , KBA , BC-XS-SEC , UAA and Security for XS engine , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.