- It is not possible to record defect for inspection lot, because function 'Edit' ----> Record defect' is greyed out in transaction QA12.
- In transaction QF01, error popup 'Status check error' is displayed with following message: 'The function you selected cannot be carried out: Record defects'.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-RR-DEF, defects recording, QA11, QA12, QF01, QF02, usage decision, inspection lot, ICCO, I0217, QM23, Fehlererfassung, Verwendungsentscheid, Prüflos, PAKO , KBA , QM-IM-RR-DEF , Defects , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.