- Cannot use the Partner incident tiles any longer
- Understand the authorization 'Customer Incident Management (Partner)', specifically created for VAR-delivered support partner
- You cannot create, edit, send, view, close incident created for your end blocked customer.
- Why can't I see incidents that I am managing for my end customers?
- Incident management tiles in the Partner area of the SAP ONE Support Launchpad are empty
- Understand how to assign the authorization to your S-user
- Understand what this authorization allows
- Partner incident tiles are not working
- Partner tiles show no updates
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- VAR-Delivered support partners
KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.