Inconsistencies in the master data of time characteristics can lead to problems in different areas. There are several typical symptoms such as:
- SID creation failed for <time characteristics>.
- When running a BEX query in RSRT, you are unable to see List of values for Calendar Year/Month variable. However, if entering a value manually data is available.
- Wrong or missing data after activation of navigation attributes for time characteristics.
- Data for time characteristics is missing in data preview of an aDSO.
- Activating Requests trigger dumps CX_RS_PROGRAM_ERROR in Programm: CL_RS_TIME_SERVICE============CP withan exception similar to: SID creation failed for 0CALQUARTER.
- 0CALQUARTER prompt error in WebI.
- Data is missing in a query when drilling down (navigation attributes of) time characteristics.
- Drilldown selection behavious with 0CALWEEK is changed after BW system upgraded to SP10.
- When running BO report with 0CALWEEK variable as prompt we are receiving error message: System [SID]: incorrect value [VALUE] for data source variable [BEx_VARIABLE_NAME].
- No data when aggregated over 0CALDAY or 0CALWEEK.
- SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Time infoobject, Time infoobjects, 0CALDAY, 0CALMONTH, 0CALWEEK, 0CALQUARTER, 0CALYEAR, 0FISCPER, 0FISCYEAR, 0DATE, CL_RS_TIME_SERVICE , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-F4 , MasterData read services , BW-WHM-DBA-MD , Master Data , BW4-AE-CORE , Core Services , BW4-ME-IOBJ , InfoObjects , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.