- When creating a Task in SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services the output data ignores filters and zero values are loaded.
- When viewing filters tab in Query Transform you receive one of the following design time errors:
- ERROR - Replication table <query_transform_name> has an invalid filter expression: Cannot determine argument data type.
- WARNING - Replication table <query_transform_name> has an invalid filter expression: Expression of type <output_data_type> will be converted to type <REAL>.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services
- SAP Integrated Business Planning
CPI , IBP , HCI , where , "where clause" , filter , unexpected , un-expected , "unexpected results" , "un-expected results" , Null results , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.